Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Resources

I have promised myself that I won't spend any money on resources until I've used most of what I already have, however that doesn't mean I can't lust over beautiful and fabulous treasures. I found this site like I find most things online, by accident. Purl Soho can be found in, you guessed it, Soho, New York. They are home to great crafting, quilting, sewing, knitting and crocheting supplies. Now if you can't make it into there store (which I plan on doing next time I'm in the City) there website has everything you could dream of right at your fingertips, and you don't even have to put shoes on.

Here are some of my favorite Purl Soho products:


AND if there store isn't inspiring enough for you, check out their blog for great projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment