Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Porch Swings

Who doesn't love a porch swing?

Porch swings are the perfect romantic spot, solitary place to read a book, and a staple in any good southern home.

Here are some of my favorite pictures and ideas on how to use your porch swing.

Porch swing bed... Yes please!

Egg chair. Looks like a nest, but a very cool nest.

Modern swing. Love the color! Love the pillows!

Ryan and I on our wedding day. (Photographer: Brooke Courtney)

Such a cute idea! Hang one in your living room, or as I want to do, your baby room! (thenest.com)

The way it should be, only with better outfits, and economic prosperity.

Awesome Fall colors. Doesn't this just make you want to curl up with a good book and a mug of hot spiced cider?


1 comment:

  1. Ooooo how I would love a porch swing. These are all fantastic ones!!

    I imagine a little, bungalow home of my own with one of these charming swings.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete